A High System Voltage has been issued; all companies shall take the following actions on the Bulk Electric System:
1. All switchable capacitors are out of service.
2. All reactors are in service.
3. TOs are requested to review and adjust LTC settings as appropriate. All LTC (230 kV and above) and voltage schedule adjustments shall be coordinated with PJM Dispatch.
4. All SVCs are absorbing reactive power.
5. Generation Owners shall operate generators at the lower bandwidth of their voltage schedule when possible.
6. Generation Owners shall communicate with PJM and the TO restrictions to their generator's ability to absorb MVARs if that capability varies from the existing "D" curve.
Target: Distribution Companies/Transmission Owners/Generation|
A Minimum Generation Advisory is being issued for the valley periods 03.25.2017 through 03.27.2017 . This advisory is being issued to provide advanced warning that due to mild weather and light loads, PJM may be entering into Min Gen Alerts and possibly Min Gen Actions during these periods. No action is required from the members at this time. This is an informational notice only. As we approach these valley periods, PJM will implement Min Gen Alerts/Actions on an as needed basis.|